Revolax SUB-Q with Lidocaine 1.1ml has the thickest properties within the product line. With its advanced ability to mold, maintain structure and longevity, it is recommend for treatment of deep sized to extremely severe wrinkles including nasolabials and face (cheek, chin, or nose) contours.
REVOLAX™ SUB-Q with Lidocaine is a biodegradable, non animal based, crosslinked dermal filler for subcutaneous implantation..
- HA concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml
- Duration 12-18 Months
- 280 MPa
Revolax SUB-Q with Lidocaine 1.1ml must not be used in:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion.
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection.